No products in the cart.
Hair removal procedure for LIPOSOLUBLE WAX Italwax
- Preheat wax in melter up to 48 °C degrees temperature.
- Treat depilation area skin with pre wax lotion.
- Keeping the cartridge inside the wax melter roll the preheated cartridge with wax along the depilation stripe. Make sure that wax is warm enough.
- Apply wax onto the treated skin area toward hair growth direction.
- Apply the stripe while keeping the end of the stripe in a wax-free area.
- Thoroughly press the stripe to the skin.
- While holding the free end of the stripe remove the stripe with fast movement in direction against hair growth and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat procedure at the next section. Apply wax on the same section not more than two times.
- On completion of the procedure remove residues of stickiness and wax using after wax lotion.
Most common mistakes during depilation with warm waxes
- Wrong application (against hair growth direction) and wrong removal (along hair growth direction), which results in failure to remove hairs from skin.
- Tearing the stripe off perpendicularly to the skin leads to appearance of hematomas.
- Multiple wax application onto the same section leads to damage of the top epidermis layer
Contraindications: Acute and chronic diseases of the skin in place depilation. Varicose veins on the site of the procedure.
Depilation procedure for FILM WAX Italwax
- Preheat wax for working temperature of 40 – 45 °C degrees.
- Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
- Apply small amount of talc.
- Apply a thin layer with spatula of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip (aim performing armpit depilation in one application). ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force.
- Wax will harden in 4-10 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand).
- Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat procedure at the next section.
- Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free product Italwax.
Basic errors while using Film Wax
- Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Reason: not enough time to harden the wax.
What to do: put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
- After wax removal some hairs are remained.
Reason: the wax was applied superficially, not pressing a spatula to the skin, so the hair didn’t get in the wax layer.
What to do: apply the wax on the skin with the remaining hair, fix in wax stronger, denser pressing a spatula to the area of hair removal.
- The wax does not harden.
Reason: too thick layer of wax as in the classic hot wax depilation is applied.
What to do: carefully “smudge” application deposited on a large surface. Next time apply thiner layer of wax.
- The edges of wax application remain on the skin after removal.
Reason: The uneven application of wax.
What to do: Create an application of the even layer in the middle and on the edges.